BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 06 Oktober 2009

About me....

Hi,, friends let me introduce my self .my name`s pascha rinda..u can call me pascha,,okay I wanna tell u about my self..actually iam just ordinary girl who want to be extraordinary one,iam silly and I have bit freak on my own way like the others people commonly..iam student of institute management Telkom,bandung attended 2009/2010 present others,,Iam take course management bussines telecommunication n informatika.,,my Hobbies Listening music,Writing some short Stories though my Stories never acceptance on magazine or newspapers exactly..did u can imagine?? how was sad my feeling definitely ..LOL ..but iam still Intends Writing until now,,So if all of u also had same hobbies writing like me..Don`t be affraid we can shared togethers here,, then iam also like meet new people around me and all people over the world .sometime I like chatting in others country that just for improved my English language n shared with them,,how their life,education,experience and still much to tells,,but I could take conclusion Mostly of them are hardworking..its very great..So we should much learn of this fact,,okay maybe just that I can tell u about my self n if u want to know more bout me..Don`t worry to ask,,

0 komentar: