BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Senin, 09 November 2009

Informative Speech

INFORMATIVE SPEECH

To the honourable

Mr Dadang My Lecturer of Bussiness English

And Dear My friends

Good Afternoon,

First of all I want give thanks to God because give me chance to stand in here.Okay,Let me intoduce my self .My name`s Paskarinda .you can call me Paska.in this occasions I wanna give my Speech about Children and Cell phone.as we know technology and information was developing since some years ago.So there are many tools are easily for using.one of that is Cell phones.Todays Cell phones was being essential part on our life.if we don`t use Cell phones there are still not completed.Because in our activities we always communication in everywhere and everyplace.advantages using Cell phones is we can talk to our friends,our children and relation collegue.But there are some reason why our children doesn`t allowed use Cell phones.i have two point of view about this problem.i will explain positive side being the first.Firstly positive side we give our children Cell phones .It is easy for us control our children and their activities such as at school.some of parents feel comfort with their children condition Because they can checked them in everytime.then Negative sides of children using Cell phones it is give bad impact for our children specially in their academic study they will be lazy to study hard.secondly wei didn`t realize feature on Cell phones will being serious case one part of that is internet.There are many bad effect cause internet such as phornography site.our children doesn`t know how`s bad effect of it.Thirdly Cell phones are using cheat tools on the test for example our children can send short text message to their friends only to find answers of the test.

At the last I wanna conclude of my speech.Parents should more respectfully with environment in era globalization and give explanation about what`s positive and negative side of using cell phones to their children.and it is better parents cared for their children using Cell phones.Maybe just that I can give my Speech today.

Thankyou for ur attention.

NAMA:PASKARINDA
NPM:109400228
KELAS:MBTI E 2009







0 komentar: