BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 10 Desember 2009

JOB APPLICATION

12 Picung Street
Gegerkalong Hilir
Bandung

9 December 2015
Mrs. Dewi Sartika
Manager Human resourse
Telkomsel Company
Bekasi 45572

Dear Mrs. Dewi Sartika


PRIVATE SECRETARY TO MANAGER DIRECTOR
I was interested to see your advertisement in kompas newspaper and would like to be considered for this post.
I am presently working as Private Secretary for the General Manager at a manufacturing company and have a wide range of responsibilities. These include attending and taking minutes of meetings and interviews, dealing with callers and correspondence in my employer’s absence, and supervising junior staff, as well as the usual secretarial duties.
The kind of work in which your company is engaged particularly interests me, and I would welcome the opportunity it would afford to use my language abilities which are not utilized in my present post.you can give me information on my email pascha_rinda@yahoo.co.id and my mobile phone 085725641549.
A copy of my curriculum vitae is enclosed with copies of previous testimonials.
I hope to hear from you soon and to be given the opportunity to present myself at an interview.


Yours sincerely
Paskarinda
PASKARINDA,S.Mb

0 komentar: